Speed to market is rapidly increasing with technology advancements such as AI. Here are a number of reasons why scoping the right MVP matters:
Written by: Jacques Louw
- Unique value proposition: Focusing on identifying a core value proposition that aligns to the needs of an early adopter group will greatly reduce the core functionality needed to build the right MVP.
- Time to market: Focusing on pre-built elements, styles and guidelines can accelerate the scoping, design and development phase.
- Refining and relevance: Start gaining instant user feedback to quickly enhance or pivot.
- Automation: AI helps reduce time spent on repetitive tasks such as content creation, quality assurance and more.
- Prediction: AI can also help make early user behaviour predictions to help scope the right MVP.
Ymir Labs Startup Studio understands the challenges startup founders face, including clarifying value propositions, integration complexities, and accessing early adopters. By focusing on the right MVP, startups can launch validated products that resonate with the market.
Do you have an idea, but no clue where to start? Reach out to us today!